AS100 Pressure Relief Cushion
The Airospring AS100 is our revolutionary, best-rated pressure relief cushion. Whether you need a wheelchair seat cushion or something to make sitting for long hours at a desk more comfortable, our pressure relief cushions have you covered. It provides the ultimate comfort for office chairs, car seats and wheelchairs alike and is the result of over five years of academic research at the University of Bolton. This product has a number of benefits, many of which you won’t find from others on the market:
- It’s designed to fit most standard wheelchairs or normal desk chairs
- It is made from our breathable, patented high-tech 3XD ™ fabric
- It keeps you cool in the summer and comfortable all year long
- The whole cushion, along with its outer cover, is machine washable for continued and long-lasting use
- It’s around half the weight (520 grams) of alternative gel and similar cushions for mobility and portability
- It’s compliant with BS EN ISO 1021 Parts 1 & 2 (assessment of ignitability) for guaranteed safety
- It can be folded to take on holiday and is easily transportable
It’s better than memory foam or gel cushions. Our patent was granted in 2014 and we improved the design August 2017 to be the best on the market
Try Sitting on Air!
To purchase on Amazon clickhere for Airospring PRO
Amazon customer 23rd September 2017
"I've now bought this product 2 or 3 times. It is the best wheelchair cushion we have ever used. That's based on 60 years of wheel chairing."
Dr Peter Green - "From the moment I started to use the cushion; on wheelchair, scooter and reclining chair, it became quite apparent that this cushion did "everything it said on the tin". I notice a massive feeling of comfort as opposed to a "normal" much thicker gel cushion, and particularly whilst using the electric wheelchair for long periods. That regular feeling, in the past, of possible Pressure Sore development, which is the constant fear of every wheelchair user, from my perspective has been eliminated and is now in the past"
Made in UK, Machine Washable (40°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable, Health Product