AS100 - Breathable Seating Support Cushion
- Welcome to the AS100 - our best selling work from home cushion in the UK
- Made in the UK using patented 3XD patented high-tech fabric
- It’s designed to fit most standard office chairs and also wheelchairs
- Can help prevent back pain
- Perfect for working from home
- Available in 6 fantastic colours
- Size 18 by 18 inches - 45 cms by 45cms - 3cms thick
- It is made from our breathable, patented high-tech 3XD ™ fabric
- Composition : 100% Polyester - recyclable
- It keeps your office chair cool in the summer and comfortable all year long
- The whole cushion, along with its outer cover, is machine washable for continued and long-lasting use
- The next generation alternative to "Memory Foam" cushions.
Airospring cushions are the sustainable option for the future. The vast majority of cushions are made from PU foam which ends up in landfill. Our cushions are made from 3XD Spacer fabric - 100% Polyester which can be recycled again and again.
Airospring TM seating cushions are made from 3XD fabric technology which allows for high airflow keeping you comfortable and cool. It is the next generation of seating materials to take over from memory foam and performs better. It feels like "Sitting on Air"
Developed as a medical product Airospring technology works well for those with back, muscle and joint pain.
Ideal for home workers, taxi drivers, driving commuters and those with back or hip problems.
Also try our best selling back cushion AS45
These cushions are fantastic for long car journeys. I have had a sore hip recently and really notice the difference when I use one of these cushions!
Combat pressure sores
The 3D spacer fabrics work to spread your weight over a wider surface area so the pressure won’t be concentrated on one small area. They provide pressure relief of foam cushions which are at least 50% thicker.
Made in UK, Machine Washable (40°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable, Health Product
Delivery two-three working days
- The AS100 has been evaluated in the British Journal of Community nursing in June 2016 in an independently conducted user trial.
Remove outer cover and wash using a mild detergent at 40 degrees C. Use a short spin cycle to dry and replace cover over cushion inner.
The cushion is a result of over five years of academic research at the University of Bolton. This product has a number of benefits, many of which you won’t find from others on the market:
Delivery is available within two working days. We know you’ll love our products, but we also offer a 14-day refund guarantee just in case you aren’t fully satisfied.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital, you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring products, which is sold by our distributor Polymorit.