AS200 Pressure Relief Cushion
AS200 - Wheelchair Cushion
The AS200 is the thicker version of AS100 one of the best selling wheelchair cushions. It is 5.5cms thick and available in 3 sizes 18x18, 17x17 and 16x16. Suitable as a wheelchair cushion or a seat cushion and it uses Airospring's patented 3D fabric technology. This is the flagship cushion from our revolutionary new range.
Combat pressure sores
The 3D spacer fabrics work to spread your weight over a wider surface area so the pressure won’t be concentrated on one small area.
Made in UK, Machine Washable (60°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable, Health Product
Delivery two working days
Designed and created with your health, comfort and convenience in mind, this product offers a number of benefits, many of which don’t come with the alternatives:
- Cushion promotes the transfer of moisture and dissipation of perspiration keeping and 100% polyester 3D Spacer fabric.
- Provides air movement as you move to maintain comfort and temperature
- Around half the weight of alternative pressure relieving cushions
- Effective pressure distribution offering consistent support
- 60°C machine washable for continued use
- Keeps you cool and comfortable particularly in the summer
- Better than memory foam or gel cushions
- UK patent granted August 2014
- It offers performance equivalent to cushions 2 and 3 times it's price.
- The AS200 has been evaluated in the British Journal of Community nursing in June 2016 in an independently conducted user trial.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring which is sold by our distributor Polymorit - Click here for Airospring PRO
Amazon customer October 17
I was very sceptical about this cushion but decided to give it a try as it was more affordable than many others and foam cushions just make me too hot. Well only been a couple of weeks but it's comfortable, keeps it shape and keeps me cool. In my opinion it's as good as much more expensive cushions if not better!Amazon customer April 16
Amazon customer April 16
I am a wheelchair user 24/7, i've bought several cheapish so called pressure cushions that haven't been that comfortable to sit on all day and have moulded, flatterned and not lasted.
I have sat on this little number 24/7 for about 2 months now, it's just as comfortable to sit on as the day i received it, it is really comfortable, it's flexible, has a washable cover and best of all you don't get a sweaty bum.
I have no hesitation in recommending it, certainly the best one i've had so far without having to pay the earth, and i would purchase another so i can wash the cover of this one.
Amazon customer December 16
Cushion arrived on time and well packaged.
This cushion is well made and offers the perfect level of support. It is also very lightweight which means I can carry it about easily. Very pleased with it so far!
I haven’t washed the cover yet but don’t see there would be any problems doing so and it’s really easy to remove and put back on. If you need a cushion this one is definitely worth trying.