AS400 Shaped Pressure Relief Cushion
The AS400 is a benchmark for washable pressure relief wheelchair cushions and has been developed after 3 years of research at the University of Bolton. The cushion is suitable for low, medium, and high risk. The benefits over ordinary cushions are as follows:
- Postural support with cut out section for the IT's (ischial tuberosities)- it spreads the pressure down the thigh sections.
- Abductors and adductors keep the legs in a stable position
- Pressure mapped to ensure effective distribution of pressure and reliable support
- Patented 3XD Spacer fabric allows for dissipation of perspiration, air circulation and movement.
- The material adapts as you move and conforms to any demand placed by your position
- Made with 100% 3XD Spacer fabric polyester, much better at allowing the cushion to breathe than hard gel cushions
- Around half the weight of other cushion products at just 850 gms
- Tested and compliant with ignitability British Standard EN ISO 1021 parts 1 and 2- Crib 5 without PU cover - sold separately
- Maximum weight 240kgs
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring which is sold by our distributor Polymorit - Click here for Airospring PRO
Delivery two working days