AS400 Pressure Relief Cushion
- The postural support with a cut-out section for the ITs (ischial tuberosities) spreads the pressure down the thigh sections
- Abductors and adductors keep the legs in a stable position
- It’s pressure mapped to ensure effective distribution of pressure and reliable support
- It uses our patented high-tech 3XD™ fabric, which allows for dissipation of perspiration, air circulation and movement
- The material adapts as you move and conforms to support any pressure on your body, regardless of your position
- It’s made from 100% polyester, which allows the cushion to breathe more than hard gel cushions
- Weighing just 850 grams, it’s around half the weight of other cushion products on the market
- It’s tested and compliant with ignitability British Standard EN ISO 1021 parts 1 and 2.
The AS400 sets a new benchmark for washable pressure relief wheelchair cushions and has been developed after three years of research at the University of Bolton. The cushion is suitable for low, medium, and high-risk individuals and is suitable for use as a wheelchair seat cushion or for making sitting for long hours at a desk more comfortable. The AS400 Pressure Relief Cushion provides the ultimate comfort for office chairs, car seats and wheelchairs alike and hosts a number of benefits you won’t find from others on the market:
Delivery is available within two working days. We know you’ll love our products, but we also offer a 14-day refund guarantee just in case you aren’t fully satisfied.
Click here for brochure
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital, you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring products, which is sold by our distributor Polymorit.
Made in the UK, Machine Washable (40°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable cover, Maximum weight 240kgs