AS200 Pressure Relief Cushion
The AS200 is the thicker version of AS100 and is one of the best-selling wheelchair cushions we produce. Suitable as a wheelchair cushion or seat cushion for an office chair, it uses Airospring's patented 3D fabric technology, which is designed to be breathable and provide the comfort, hygiene and practicality you deserve. This is the flagship cushion from our revolutionary new range. Whether you need a wheelchair seat cushion or something to make sitting for long hours at a desk more comfortable, our pressure relief cushions are the perfect solution. Our 3D spacer fabrics work to spread your weight over a wider surface area so that pressure won’t be concentrated in one small area. This can combat pressure sores and has you feeling like you’re floating on air all day. The AS200 pressure cushion has a number of benefits, many of which you won’t find from others on the market:
- This cushion is 5.5cm thick and available in three sizes: 18x18, 17x17 and 16x16
- Made from 100% polyester patented high tech 3XD ™ fabric, it promotes the transfer of moisture and dissipation of perspiration, keeping you cool and comfortable
- It keeps you cool in summer and comfortable all year long, encouraging airflow as you move
- The whole cushion, along with its outer cover, is machine washable at 60°C for continued and prolonged use
- It’s around half the weight of alternative gel and similar cushions for ultimate mobility and portability
- Our patented design offers the performance equivalent to cushions costing two and three times its price
- The AS200 was evaluated in the British Journal of Community nursing in June 2016 in an independently conducted user trial to ensure maximum comfort for our customers
It’s better than memory foam or gel cushions. Our patent was granted in 2014, but we continually evaluate and improve the design to ensure its the best on the market.
Combat pressure sores
The 3D spacer fabrics work to spread your weight over a wider surface area so the pressure won’t be concentrated on one small area.
Made in UK, Machine Washable (60°C), Mapped Pressure, Weight (Light), Comfortable, Breathable, Health Product
Delivery two working days
Designed and created with your health, comfort and convenience in mind, this product offers a number of benefits, many of which don’t come with the alternatives:
- Cushion promotes the transfer of moisture and dissipation of perspiration keeping and 100% polyester 3D Spacer fabric.
- Provides air movement as you move to maintain comfort and temperature
- Around half the weight of alternative pressure relieving cushions
- Effective pressure distribution offering consistent support
- 60°C machine washable for continued use
- Keeps you cool and comfortable particularly in the summer
- Better than memory foam or gel cushions
- UK patent granted August 2014
- It offers performance equivalent to cushions 2 and 3 times it's price.
- The AS200 has been evaluated in the British Journal of Community nursing in June 2016 in an independently conducted user trial.
If you are purchasing for a care home or hospital you should purchase the PRO range of Airospring which is sold by our distributor Polymorit - Click here for Airospring PRO
Amazon customer October 17
I was very sceptical about this cushion but decided to give it a try as it was more affordable than many others and foam cushions just make me too hot. Well only been a couple of weeks but it's comfortable, keeps it shape and keeps me cool. In my opinion it's as good as much more expensive cushions if not better!Amazon customer April 16
Amazon customer April 16
I am a wheelchair user 24/7, i've bought several cheapish so called pressure cushions that haven't been that comfortable to sit on all day and have moulded, flatterned and not lasted.
I have sat on this little number 24/7 for about 2 months now, it's just as comfortable to sit on as the day i received it, it is really comfortable, it's flexible, has a washable cover and best of all you don't get a sweaty bum.
I have no hesitation in recommending it, certainly the best one i've had so far without having to pay the earth, and i would purchase another so i can wash the cover of this one.
Amazon customer December 16
Cushion arrived on time and well packaged.
This cushion is well made and offers the perfect level of support. It is also very lightweight which means I can carry it about easily. Very pleased with it so far!
I haven’t washed the cover yet but don’t see there would be any problems doing so and it’s really easy to remove and put back on. If you need a cushion this one is definitely worth trying.